MarkMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green's Gm app

3 posters

Go down

Green's Gm app Empty Green's Gm app

Post  Green Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 am

Name: Jacob Allen thorsteinson

Age(Be honest):14 going on 15 on may 28th

IGN: Green

How long have you played this server (Be honest): depends i played in the Mark ms before this one in the summer but this one i found it just in April 25th.

Why would you like to be a GM: Because i have experience being a GM in other servers and i just like to be a Gm.

Experiences in other servers: I Have been a Gm in Chaos Ms,Sydney Ms,Rebirth Ms and Jynxx Ms.

Do you know any GM's on this server, if yes who?: I know Hacker also known as Cody.

What can you do to make the server better:Help out the people who need help and listen to orders from superiors.

What would you do if you saw someone hack:I would jail him tell him never EVER to do it again and if he did i would ban him after asking a admin first.

What would you do if your best friend hacked on this server: I would do the exact same things jail him tell him never EVER to do it again and if he did i would ban him after asking a admin first.

What would happen if you don't get the position what would you do: i would then just play on the server not like its the end of the world if i dont get chosen i would only be a little unhappy but get over it.

Last words: I hope you choose me and good luck to the other guys also im happy to see that Mark ms is finally back.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green
Green

Back to top Go down

Green's Gm app Empty Re: Green's Gm app

Post  HackeЯ™ Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 am

Wb.
HackeЯ™
HackeЯ™
OhhhhYeahhh<3

https://markms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ToastyXD Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Whose Green? I don't think I ever met you online, yet XD Even though you didn't follow the standard GM form given to us this was amazingly good.
ToastyXD
ToastyXD
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  HackeЯ™ Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Your new to this server, he isn't. And to me it doesn't matter if he didn't follow the format, he's a great GM.
HackeЯ™
HackeЯ™
OhhhhYeahhh<3

https://markms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ToastyXD Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm

oh now I know lol Didn't know who he was XD until your like you knew him and I was like say what?
ToastyXD
ToastyXD
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum